Our Fundraising Promise
Habitat for Humanity Ireland is fully committed to achieving the standards contained within the Guidelines for Charitable Organisations Fundraising from the Public.
The Guidelines exist to:
– Improve fundraising practice.
– Promote high levels of accountability and transparency by organisations fundraising from the public.
– Provide clarity and assurances to donors and prospective donors about the organisations they support.
– Habitat Ireland has considered the Guidelines and believes it meets the standards it sets out.
– Habitat for Humanity Ireland’s report on our fundraising activities and expenditures is available in our most recent Audited Accounts, which can be found here.
– Information about Habitat for Humanity International’s work worldwide can be found here.
We welcome your feedback on our performance via any of the contact points provided.
Habitat for Humanity Ireland
Unit F, The Liffey Trust Centre
117-126 Upper Sheriff Street
Tel: +353 (0) 1 531 9034
We are open 5 days a week from 9.00am to 5.00pm, and closed between 1.00 pm and 2.00pm each day.
More information on the Guidelines can be found at: https://www.charitiesinstituteireland.ie/guidelines/